We are following Cycling Ireland guidance regarding group rides during the outbreak of COVID-19, at the moment rides will go ahead but if the guidance changes we will notify club members.
For those cycling in groups over the coming weeks it is advised that you refrain from sharing drinking bottles or food under any circumstances and refrain from spitting out of respect for your fellow cyclists. In addition, some simple control measures include:
· Do not attend a ride if you feel unwell.
· Wash your hands properly and often
· Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve when you cough and sneeze
· Put used tissues into a bin and wash your hands
· Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
· Avoid close contact with people who are not well
The number of confirmed cases of Coronavirus (“Covid-19”) around the country is now increasing in prevalence and we are now starting to see this impact in Ireland.